You will now start your 14 day trial period of Advanced Membership with a minimal fee of US$150.00. Membership Fees are non-refundable after 5 days upon payment. Econteric does not in any other circumstance offer a refund. After the trial ends, you will be automatically charged $1,000 for the monthly Advanced Membership.
Your subscription will be automatically renewed periodically unless you cancel it before the next billing period. You will be invoiced and charged by Econteric Private Limited, Singapore UEN 202109710N.
Select Payment Method
Econteric Private Limited does not store your credit nor your debit card information. All payment credit or debit card data and processing is handled by Stripe Payments.
In these terms and conditions, the words below shall have the following meaning:
“Applicant” means the Starter Applicant, Advanced Applicant or Pro Applicant;
“Starter Applicant” means the individual applying for a $0 per month membership subscription;
“Advanced Applicant” means the individual applying for a $1,000 per month membership subscription;
“Pro Applicant” means the individual applying for a $2,500 per month membership subscription;
“Starter Member” means the individual who have subscribed for the $0 per month membership;
“Advanced Member” means the individual who have subscribed for the $1,000 per month membership;
“Pro Member” means the individual who have subscribed for a $2,500 per month membership;
“Company” refers to Econteric Private Limited and any other related subsidiaries;
“Starter Membership” means Econteric’s Membership programme for individuals who are entitled to have access to 1 complimentary report every month, an access to Discord for starters, and an access to a complimentary newsletter;
“Advanced Membership” means Econteric’s Membership programme for individuals who are entitled to have an access to a weekly markets report, an access to Econteric’s premium newsletter, an access to an exclusive Discord Community Chat with Economics Design experts, an early access to new features and an access to vote on the next fundamental report;
“Pro Membership” means Econteric’s Membership programme for individuals who are entitled to all previous features PLUS, an access to the DeFi markets dashboard, an access to tools and charting for fundamentals, an access to the latest news, an access to Research and an access to the Yield Research;
“Member” means an individual with a Membership;
“Membership” means a Starter Membership or an Advanced Membership or a Pro Membership with the Econteric;
“Membership Fee” is defined in Clause 5; and
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- All applications submitted by an Applicant for Membership must be complete, and by submitting the application, the Applicant is deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Econteric Membership.
- The Applicant represents and warrants that the individual who submitted all the information in the application is complete, accurate and up to date.
- The Applicant shall make payment of the Membership Fee in accordance with Clause 5. Econteric shall not be obliged to process a Membership application until the Applicant has made payment of the Membership Fee to Econteric.
- Econteric reserves the right and in its sole discretion to:
- determine the number of Members in Econteric;
- accept or reject at the Company’s discretion, t(without providing reasons) the Applicant’s Membership application;
- amend or withdraw any terms, conditions, and privileges of the Membership (including these Terms and Conditions) without prior notice; and
- amend, withdraw or substitute any rewards or benefits of the Membership without prior notice.
- Upon successful registration:
- the Member shall be entitled to receive the applicable Membership benefits as may apply from time to time.
- MEMBERSHIP TERM
- If Econteric approves the Applicant’s Membership application, the Membership shall be valid for one (1) month from the day his/her registration was approved by Econteric.
- MEMBERSHIP TYPES
- Members can be Pros (Pro Membership) or Advancers (Advanced Membership) or Starters (Starter Membership).
- MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Each Member shall, during his/her Membership, comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other policies, guidelines or terms that the Econteric may notify the Member from time to time.
- Each Member shall not, during his/her Membership sell or re-sell in any way the products and/or services of Econteric.
- Each Member shall not, during his/her Membership, publish online Econteric’s products and/or services.
- MEMBERSHIP FEES
- Each Member shall pay a monthly fee of US$0 (for Starter Members), US$1,000 (for Advanced Members’ fees after his/her 14 day trial), or S$2,500 (for Pro Members) in advance for the Membership (the “Membership Fees”), unless otherwise stated. The Membership Fees will be charged automatically on your credit or debit card not unless the Member manually cancels this.
- Econteric may review the Membership Fees from time to time and reserves the right to adjust the Membership Fees where it considers necessary.
- Membership Fees are non-refundable after 5 days upon payment.
- Econteric does not offer refunds and does not offer exchange in any circumstances.
- TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
- Econteric may suspend or terminate a Membership of any Member immediately if the following applies to the Member:
- If the Member re-sells any of Econteric’s products and services.
- if the Member is in material breach of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
- Membership Fees shall not be refunded if Membership is terminated or suspended for whatever reason before the expiry of a Membership term.
- If a Member’s Membership is terminated or suspended, the Member shall cease to enjoy any benefits of the Membership.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Econteric offers members exclusive benefits. In no event shall Econteric be liable for any indirect, consequential or special damages in any action arising from members taking up the benefits. The limits on liability in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any liability the extent to which cannot be lawfully excluded.
- These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Singapore law.
- In the event that any of these terms is held to be invalid, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersedes all prior discussions or understandings relating to such matters.